Friday, January 29, 2010

52 reasons

52 Reasons Why I Love You!
I completed my own version of "52 Reasons Why I Love You" posted here. It was so much fun to make. After 4 years of marriage I had no trouble coming up with 52 reasons why I love my husband. I actually had a bunch more, but ran out of cards!

You're fun to hang around withYou are always the life of the Party!You wear the clothes I buy you
I definately had too much fun making these. "You're the Life of the Party" is from our Birthday party Pig Roast 2 years ago. My brother-in-law started playing with tinfoil and making hats representing chess pieces. We were also delivered a giant hoola-hoop as a birthday present. This was supposed to be the "serious" shot. Bill is of course the one on the left. As you can see, we have fun. I just love the final photo "You wear the clothes I buy you." I found this for the invites for our Crazy Christmas Sweater get together this year, and I just couldn't help using it again.
                
You say fustrated Instead of FRustrated You ListenYou give Good Hugs
These ones speak for themselves.

You Like Chopping Wood for FUN
Bill loves to chop wood. He said his dream life would be to come home every day and chop wood while I made dinner. He did exactly that for the first few months we lived at our new house.
The man loves to chop wood, what can I say.

You Like me JUST as I am   Your ability to CALM me down when I get Out of Control   You help me find my keys DAILY
He puts up with all my insanity. The man is a saint.
I lose everything, and I get a little crazed some times. My brother used to say I am a SPAZ. Bill is the only one who can calm me down.

You Clean the HouseYou cater to my need for CONSTANT connectionYou leave your STINKY shoes OUTSIDE
He also is extremely considerate and thoughtful. I really am the luckiest girl in the world. Often I come home and he has cleaned the whole house and started dinner. He will greet me with, " You sounded stressed on the phone. So I thought this would help."

All in all I have a really amazing husband and am truly blessed to have him as part of my life.
I hope you enjoyed sharing this fun little project with me.  I posted some more of the reasons here.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails