Monday, February 1, 2010

Coming Soon!

fabrics1

fabrics2

I adore all these new fresh and bold prints, that I picked up on my last fabric run.
So here is your sneak peak of the fabrics  I chose for my first purses that will be for sale on Etsy. Including 1 that will be part of a free GIVE-A-WAY to a lucky follower. So make sure to keep an eye on my blog. I am getting very excited. I hope you are too!
Curtain fabric for the Studio
I thought I would also share with you the Ikea fabric that inspired the look for my new studio. This fabric will soon be my new curtains!

Studio drawers
And that Ikea fabric inspired the look for these Ikea drawers. This process is so easy. Just take rubber cement and some scrapbooking paper, cut to size, and glue on. Voila!
I can't wait to put them in their new home.
Painting is done in the studio. All we need to do is trim and lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails