Monday, July 26, 2010

Incredibly Easy "Screen Printing"


I have been teaching Art classes once a month at Place of Promise. The Place of Promise is a Christian non-profit organization that has a residential program designed to help those who are hurting, lost, and broken to choose and find Life. In many ways I believe working with these women has been more of a blessing to me than it has been to them. So far we have done 2 classes together that they have found challenging, relaxing, and rewarding.
The first week we used this tutorial.

I was able to work along side the girls. They really couldn't picture what I was doing in my little corner of the table so when I finally pulled off the freezer paper. They absolutely loved my creation for our son who is due in October.

I highly recommend giving this fun little project a whirl. I plan to make a few more robot onesies for our little Lucas due in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails